Sunday, May 31, 2009

Accidental Pentecost Shirt


Here is a pic of my accidental Pentecost shirt. When I was reminded to wear red on Saturday (we were singing at a funeral for a deceased choir member) for the next day (today), I couldn't made it to my favorite friend to pick up material, so I looked through my stash to see what I had enough yardage of to make a shirt to wear to sing the next day....here it is Michael Miller's new Christmas collection - Joy in red. If you click on the pic you can see the details of doves (for the Holy Spirit) - how perfect and accidental - maybe! God and the Holy Spirit work in mysterious ways!
Sew On!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful top! I love the fabric.

    I just found your blog through your etsy store. You may not remember me, but I bought one of your crayon holder tote bags for my niece back in April for her birthday, and I love stopping and checking out your esty store. You are very talented and creative. I'm starting to learn how to sew, and all your items are very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete