Thursday, May 28, 2009




Here is one of my newest patterns in PDF format
Easy to Sew Reversible KissKiss Lock Clutch
I love designing patterns. I have a BSE from Purdue University, but I stay at home and homeschool my 4 children. This allows me to be with them all the time, and still do what I enjoy. I often call sewing my therapy. All of us sewers know how relaxing it can be to just sit in front of our sewing machine and think of nothing but fabric, fabric, fabric. We also all know of that feeling of accomplishment finishing a bag, quilt, or any sewing project can be!
I love being home with my children and seeing how they grow in their education and their faith.
I know that I am missing out on nothing in their lives. I get to see everything and I can already see what great caring compassionate adults they are going to turn out to be.
Enough for now...the kids call. Sew On!





No comments:

Post a Comment