Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Diaper Bag

Hi, there!




Since I am getting the hang of this whole blogging thing, I tho't I'd try it again and more regularly. Who knows, maybe it will be a great outlet for me and the kids won't have to listen to me talk about fabric fabric fabric so much!




Ok, two 'blogs' ago I talked about Holly Holderman, or Lakehouse fabric, being my fave...Still true. I just wanted to share a pic of a diaper bag that I made recently with her older Boy Oh Boy line. The diaper bag was commissioned by my friend, K8, for a girlfriend of her who just had a baby boy, Nathaniel. I love to create and sometimes don't know where a project is going to head until I'm 1/2 way thru it. I think I need to design a pattern from this creation, what do you think?















No comments:

Post a Comment