Thursday, March 10, 2011

And the Winner Is..........

Hello, everyone!



The contest has come to a close and it is time to announce the winner and the name of my new bag pattern:





The winner is jrtruba! I have contacted her and she is picking which 3 pattern she would like from my shop (I'll let you know which 3 she chose in a later post). She is also in charge of picking 1 free pattern for the runner up. The runner up is Deidre with "The Skinni Mini"-- super cute name too, but something just hit me with the Slim-plicity! Deidre, I need you to send me your e-mail so I can e-mail you your free pattern!

Thanks to all who entered! I REALLY appreciated all the support in naming this bag, it was really eluding me. Stop back often and I have more patterns in the works and will have more giveaways!

Thanks!

Jamie


1 comment: