Friday, March 4, 2011

When It Rains, It Pours

OK, so the girls had their 'recheck' today for 1 case of peumonia, 1 double ear infection, and 1 case of bronchitis...all is well. Lyn still has fluid in her ear and has to wear ear plugs during swimming...no biggie. Casually mentioned to the doctor that E-man has had a cough that won't go away and I took in in today for a later appointment...Uh, Oh...he's got a sinus infection and enlarged tonsils...OK, I've had ENOUGH already! Well, I guess not because now I have to make a trip to the ENT. These poor kids have had one thing and then the other...rrrrggghhh. Who else is sick of all this sickness?

On a VERY different note. I love all the name for the bag that you all have been turning in...have to admit I have TWO favorites. Unless I get any more entries by the 9th (I think I forgot to mention that I gave the contest 2 weeks) I think I've got a winner. AWESOME AWESOME. I can't wait to reveal the cover page for the new pattern. It has a new look! I will defintely have a post on the 9th announcing the winner's name, the bag's name and a pic of the front cover of the new pattern! I have had so many people stop me while I've been out with my bag asking me where I got it! Oh, I already sold the bag I put on the front cover (very similar to mine!). The pattern is so fun to make, too! I've been carrying the bag for about 2 weeks and don't know what I did before I had it. It just fits everything perfectly and organizes everything just where I need it (if I do say so myself! :0)

OK, so stay tuned for the winner on the 9th! I will contact the winner first and ask for contact info to send....the 3 patterns of her choice! That's right! She gets to pick. She also gets to pick 1 free pattern for the runner up! Oh, didn't I mention there would be a runner up? Oh, well, I think extra freebies are ALWAYS welcome, right!?!

Later....Sew On!

No comments:

Post a Comment